Speed boat adventure
Our most popular excursion, this is a fantastic way to discover Ios, and some of its hidden treasurers, doing it in comfort and style on one of our luxury speed boats, a great way to enjoy your time on Ios, meet up with fun people and have an awesome time.
The speed boat adventure departs 3 times a day, 10:30am, 1:30pm, & 4:30pm, and is 2 1/2 - 3 hour trip. A fresh baguette is provided as a light meal, masks and snorkels are included!!!
- Best way to explore the beautiful coastline of Ios.
- Relaxing on a speedboat, soaking in the sun listening to great tunes.
- Explore unique underwater caves
- Snorkel on shipwreck and reef.
- Visit picture postcard deserted beaches.
- Beach games
- Lunch provided
Kayak Safari I
We operate a daily Safari, in the beautiful bay of Mylopotas.
A perfect half-day adventure, departing from our centre on Mylopotas beach, at 2pm returning at 6pm.
- We paddle to a beautiful cove, flat rock area,
- BBQ lunch + feed the local moray eel!!!
- Have a go at scuba diving (optional), no experience necessary, with trained Scuba instructors, swimming and snorkelling.
- We then paddle to a beautiful beach, Kolistani which is only accessible by sea, picture postcard, crystal blue waters, a truly stunning location...
A great way to spend your afternoon!
The Canoe Safari starts from June 15th until - September 15th.
Sikinos day trip - Winery island tour
Fantastic day out, to the beautiful neighbouring island of Sikinos. Our trip is fully guided, so you really can get the most out your trip and discover the highlights the island has to offer.
Sikinos island has many spots of cultural and historical interest as well as offering breathtaking scenery.
- Speed boat transfer in one of luxury twin engine big ribs
- Fully guided day with bus transfers included
- Village tour; Picturesque Village, Church of Panagia Pantanassa, Folklore museum, Monastery of Zoodochos Pigi
- Stopping at traditional coffee shop
- Visit Temple of Episkopi
- Manali Winery visit, wine tasting with epic views, (lunch optional).
- Departs 09:30 am / Returns 5:30 pm, every Tuesday and Saturday.